OUR BELIEF & MISSION
Sri Indah International Language Centre believes that language is the key to bringing people together and turning strangers into friends. We believe that there is no greater barrier than a clash in tongues. With this in mind, our mission is to strengthen the bond between each individual so as to bring people closer together by using the spoken and written word.
In the near future, we aim to expand our franchisee network where aspiring businessmen and businesswomen can join our cause in developing the linguistic skills of the people around us. We are also in the midst of tying up partnerships with universities to offer scholarships to students in need of financial aid. Several Corporate Social Responsibility programs are also in the works, allowing us to give back to the society by helping to improve the living standards of those in need.
|Committed||We are a team of committed and dedicated educators with the goal of helping discerning individuals achieve their goals.|
|Passionate||Our strong belief in the power of language boosts our passion to help others conquer the struggles of learning a new tongue.|
|Excellent||We strive to provide nothing but the best service and products to aid the journey of our students.|
|Diverse||We welcome diverse backgrounds, beliefs and nationalities as we believe in rising above our differences and coming together with language.|
MESSAGE FROM THE MANAGING DIRECTOR
It’s been more than ten years since the birth of Sri Indah International Language Centre, and we are nothing short of humbled by the people we’ve had the pleasure of meeting along the way. As a platform that provides quality academic standards at reasonable fees, we aim to be an institution that bears a strong culture of quality and leadership, focusing on excellent academic standards while improving and developing the talent of our students and staff.
We’re here to offer students a learning experience that will enhance their career, quality of life, and personal fulfilment. We’re here as a stepping stone for those who are struggling to get past the language barrier. We’re here to aid success while helping our students achieve a life of significance through education. All in all, we’re here to help.
- Founded in the heart of Shah Alam, Selangor as Sri Indah International English Centre.
- Officially approved by Jabatan Pendidikan Selangor (State Education Department) to operate the English centre on our own premises in March 2003.
- Further recognised and granted approval by Kementerian Pendidikan Malaysia (Ministry of Education Malaysia) in August 2003.
- Officially approved by Kementerian Dalam Negeri, Malaysia (Ministry of Home Affairs, Malaysia) for recruitment of international student.
- Expanded the business into partnering with “Inter-Excel Advisory Sdn. Bhd.”, a training company for flight attendants, to enhance verbal communication between their students.
- Relocated to Fahrenheit 88, Kuala Lumpur to cater to the growth of our business.
- Registered as a franchisor with Department of Franchise Development, Ministry of Domestic Trade, Co-operatives and Consumerism.
- Changed the name of the institut to Sri Indah International Language Centre, upon the approval and grant of additional language courses by the MOE.
- Relocated to Mid Valley, Kuala Lumpur to cater to more students and the expanding business.
- Received the Certificate of Registered Educational Institutions by Kementerian Pendidikan Malaysia (Ministry of Education, Malaysia). All courses at our centre have been approved by the ministry.
- Received the license to provide four additional language courses (i.e. Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia).
- Received the official approval from Kementerian Dalam Negeri (Ministry of Home Affairs) to continue the recruitment of international students.
Apart from teaching, our service extends all the way to rental of spaces. All of them feature an open concept, allowing an obstacle-free view for an enhanced learning experience. For more information, please contact us and we’ll be happy to assist.
Great for corporate image workshops, the Delight Room provides the main necessities for men and women to study and evaluate their aesthetics from head to toe.
|Size:||41 square metres|
|Capacity:||6 – 9 pax|
|Features:||Platform, large wall mirror, direct water supply with water heater, cabinets, saloon trolley|
Cosy and intimate, the Devotion Room is ideal for casual brainstorming sessions among small groups of students.
|Size:||27.8 square metres|
|Capacity:||12 – 18 pax|
|Features:||Whiteboard, desk seats|
The Tenacity Room encourages a casual learning experience with its fuss-free interior.
|Size:||33.9 square metres|
|Capacity:||15 – 21 pax|
|Features:||Workstation desk (6ft (length) x 3ft (width) x 2.1ft (height)), whiteboard, desk seats|
For medium-sized groups, the Innovation Room marks the perfect spot for long classes with an array of cabinets for students to utilise.
|Size:||39.6 square metres|
|Capacity:||24 – 30 pax|
|Features:||Workstation desk (6ft (length) x 3ft (width) x 2.1ft (height)), cabinets, whiteboard, desk seats|
With a size that commands attention and discipline, our biggest room is undoubtedly the ideal choice for larger corporate workshops and seminars. It is complemented with an AV system to ease communication from the speaker to the audience.
|Size:||75.1 square metres|
|Capacity:||60 – 72 pax|
|Features:||Cabinets, whiteboard, desk seats, AV system|
At SILC, our expertise revolves around five main languages that can add value to the workforce and to your own personal growth.
Want to know more? Ask us!
ENGLISH LANGUAGE COURSES